- SAME DAY BEE HIVE REMOVAL SERVICE AVAILABLE IN BRADENTON
- GET IT DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME BY A TRAINED PROFESSIONAL
- COMPLETE REMOVAL OF THE HONEYBEES AND HONEYCOMBS
- BEE REMOVAL FROM WALL VOIDS, TREES AND STRUCTURES
- EXCLUSION TECHNIQUES THAT PREVENT BEES FROM RETURNING
- WE ALSO REMOVE HORNETS, WASPS, YELLOW JACKETS, ETC...
- AFFORDABLE RATES FOR BRADENTON
- WRITTEN GUARANTEE NO BEE SWARMS RETURN TO SAME PLACE
- FRIENDLY LIVE VOICE - NO AUTOMATION
Remove sections of stucco to expose the hive. Wood often times needs to be cut from shed floors or walls. Sometimes bee swarms get on a tree branch and the tree branch needs to be cut down along with the hive they created there. Trash cans that sit for long periods of time unattended will attract new bee swarms if they find a way in. Flower Pots or Planters when stored upside down also make for an appealing honey storage location. Recycle Bins are like flower pots when they are left upside down. Bird Boxes collect new swarms when the bird leaves after her babies are grown and gone. Drywall removal is often necessary when bees get into a wood - framed structure.